Hapoel Soccer on a Spring Sunday

Hapoel Soccer

What gender and age are the players that want to play some soccer on a Spring Sunday?

BK1
43%
B23
14%
B45
14%
B678
No votes
High School Boys
14%
GK1
No votes
G23
No votes
G45
No votes
G678
No votes
High School Girls
14%

Total votes: 7

admin
Site Admin

Hapoel Soccer on a Spring Sunday

Post by admin »

We're going to play soccer on one of these upcoming Spring Sundays. But, we don't know which age players are free to play. We'll set the game time later. But for now, I want to see which age players are interested in playing? We'll decide what age of player is going to play by this poll.
Know Idea

admin
Site Admin

If the poll isn't working...

Post by admin »

If the poll isn't working, which it seems to be working sporadically, just cast your vote here by clicking "post reply". You need to register (see "register" in the upper-right-hand corner) to post a reply and/or vote.
Know Idea

Debra Panitch

spring soccer time

Post by Debra Panitch »

Many of the kids do BCC baseball which is mostly in the afternoons, after 1pm. Therefore, if you are going to do a game, it should be in the morning so you get better attendance.

admin
Site Admin

Morning

Post by admin »

Debra:

Sounds good. Once we figure out what age kids will be playing, we'll pick a good time. Morning should be fine.
Know Idea

admin
Site Admin

Baseball

Post by admin »

With the boys playing baseball during the Spring, I think our best bet is to organize something for during the summer. My plan was to go up to Baltimore and get some games going there as well as but maybe we can do both or try to tie them together.
Know Idea

Ahuvahfeldman

Post by Ahuvahfeldman »

FYI Many White Oak boys through 4th already play baseball or soccer Sundays from 11-12:00. Your poll only allowed voting in one age group. Ezra (grade 9) would love to play at any time.