Hapoel Fall 2008 - Adult Soccer Games

Hapoel Soccer
admin
Site Admin

Hapoel Fall 2008 - Adult Soccer Games

Post by admin »

Are there any men or women that want to have adult soccer games this season?
Know Idea

asatin

Men's Adult Soccer Game

Post by asatin »

I would be interested.

Andrew Satinsky

Ahuvahfeldman

Adult women's soccer

Post by Ahuvahfeldman »

I would be interested in playing.
Ahuvah Feldman

StephenZack

Post by StephenZack »

I would love to play.

Stephen Zack

kwiatfamily

Adult Soccer

Post by kwiatfamily »

I am interested

Moshe Kwiat

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

I think Coach Sporkin is interested. Coach Kwiat, what about your son?
Know Idea

kwiatfamily

Post by kwiatfamily »

I will not have time tomorrow for a game; however later on in the season I would be interested

Moshe Kwiat (Coach Kwiat's son)

Reuo5434

I was blaming him

Post by Reuo5434 »

"How do you know that I've not taught you anything?" asked rich dad calmly.
"Well, you've never talked to me. I've worked for three weeks, and you have not taught me anything," I said with a pout.
"Does teaching mean talking or a lecture?" rich dad asked.
"Well, yes," I replied.
"That's how they teach you in school," he said smiling. "But that is not how life teaches you, and I would say that life is the best teacher of all. Most of the time, life does not talk to you. It just sort of pushes you around. Each push is life saying, `Wake up. There's something I want you to learn.' "
"What is this man talking about?" I asked myself silently. "Life pushing me around was life talking to me?" Now I knew I had to quit my job. I was talking to someone who needed to be locked up.
"If you learn life's lessons, you will do well. If not, life will just continue to push you around. People do two things. Some just let life push them around. Others get angry and push back. But they push back against their boss, or their job, or their husband or wife. They do not know it's life that's pushing."
"And you don't?" I asked.
"No, not really," said rich dad. "If you want to learn to work for money, then stay in school. That is a great place to learn to do that. But if you want to learn how to have money work for you, then I will teach you that wow power leveling. But only if you want to learn."
"Wouldn't everyone want to learn that" I asked.
"No," said rich dad. "Simply because it's easier to learn to work for money, especially if fear is your primary emotion when the subject of money is discussed.wow gold"
"I don't understand," I said with a frown. buy wow gold for cheap ...
"Don't worry about that for now. Just know that it's fear that keeps most people working at a job. The fear of not paying their bills.wow gold, The fear of being fired.wow gold, The fear of not having enough money. The fear of
starting over. That's the price of studying to learn a profession or trade, and then working for money. Most people become a slave to money... that is wow power leveling web page for cheap wow power leveling, and then get angry at their boss."
"Learning to have money work for you is a completely different course of study?" I asked.
"Absolutely," rich dad answered, "absolutely."
I had no idea what he was talking about.
"Life pushes all of us around. Some give up. Others fight. A few learn the lesson and move on. They welcome life pushing them around. To these few people, it means they need and want to learn something. They learn and move on. Most quit, and a few like you fight."
Rich dad stood and shut the creaky old wooden window that needed repair. "If you learn this lesson, you will grow into a wise, wealthy and happy young man. If you don't, you will spend your life blaming a job, low pay or your boss for your problems. You'll live life hoping for that big break that will solve all your money problems."
Rich dad looked over at me to see if I was still listening. His eyes met mine. We stared at each other, streams of communication going between us through our eyes. Finally, I pulled away once I had absorbed his last message. I knew he was right. I was blaming him, and I did ask to learn. I was fighting.