Boy's Third Grade 3 vs. MSI Dragons 0 (10/7/2007)

Hapoel Soccer
admin
Site Admin

Boy's Third Grade 3 vs. MSI Dragons 0 (10/7/2007)

Post by admin »

On Sunday, October 7th, the Boy's Third Grade Travel Team beat the, previously undefeated, MSI Dragons 3-0. The boys played beautifully both individually and as a team.

The first goal was scored by Mikhael Hammer-Bleich and was assisted by Jacob Glassman who slipped the ball to Mikhael from his defensive position. The next two goals were very pretty and were both scored by Eli Shemtov and assisted by Daniel Zweben.

Our boys were many things on Sunday but one word stands out: tenacious. I think I speak for the whole Hapoel Soccer Club when I say "Thank you, boys, for representing our soccer club so admirably."

The Boy's Third Grade Travel team consisted of:
Coach Mark Zweben
Danny Zweben
Eli Shemtov
Mikhael Hammer-Bleich
Jacob Glassman
Ari Sporkin
Mory Gould
Aaron Weiss
Joshua Strauss
Noah Green
Akiva Glashofer
Jonah Riffkin
Last edited by admin on Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Know Idea

admin
Site Admin

An e-mail from the MSI Dragons - Coach Smurthwaite

Post by admin »

An e-mail from the MSI Dragons - Coach Smurthwaite...

Matt,

I wanted to thank you for the great experience on Sunday. Your guys played with tremendous passion and determination.

Hapoel Soccer has really come a long way since we had our Sunday kick-around several years ago. I believe Sebi [Coach Smurthwaite's son] was only 4 years old at the time! As we drove into the parking lot he said "I've been here before". Apparently Hapoel Soccer has left quite a lasting memory with him. I hope there are many more memories to come.

Please forward my congratulations to the team, the coach, and all the players on Hapoel Soccer. Perhaps we can get our re-match on our field in November.

Scott
Know Idea